BE PART OF OUR STUDIO GUIDE
Craftspeople, studios, craft shops and local businesses are invited to participate in our 2013 Studio Guide by placing an ad or listing.
This comprehensive, user-friendly guide showcases both studios and craft demonstrations around the province. Now visitors can get craft-related travel information all in one place! When travelling through any region of the province, they’ll be able to easily locate nearby studios and scheduled demonstrations.
WHY ADVERTISE IN STUDIO GUIDE?
Having your studio, craft shop and craft demonstrations listed in our Studio Guide is a wise investment. This is the only completely craft-focussed tourism resource in the province, promoting your work to both visitors and locals alike. If you want to be advertising anywhere, this is the place!
We continue to work hard to keep the cost to our members down and, as always, offer the best value for your advertising dollar.
The Studio & Craft Demonstration Guide is:
- an annual distribution of 30,000 Guides, provincially and nationally (starting May 2013)
- a distribution that includes a wide variety of specific places including car rental outlets, B&Bs, Visitor Information Centres, Craft Stores, Gift Shops and Cultural Spaces
- the ONLY full-colour glossy publication targeting your customer
- put in the hands of carefully-selected conference delegates
- a way to promote your studio through the Craft Council network along with the other participants in the Guide.
- converted to an online Guide at CraftCouncil.nl.ca, with demo listings also appearing at SeeHowItsMade.ca
- freshly redesigned; we had a complete make-over in 2012 and with it, great response to our new design.
HOW TO APPLY
Click HERE to download and complete your Studio Guide application. It may be returned to us via e-mail, mail, fax or hand delivery. Please note the deadline dates below.
- Get 10% off your ad or listing when registering by 4 p.m. on Thursday, December 20th, 2012.
- General registration closes at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, January 15th, 2013.
- Late applications may be considered subject to available space and a 10% late fee.
Booking online makes participating even easier.
- Click HERE for Early Bird Rates before Dec 20th. (Be sure to select the link labelled "Early Bird")
- Click HERE for Regular Rates before Jan 15th.
Questions? Call (709) 753-2749 and we'll be happy to help.
There are no Studios matching your query at this time.