Like & Tweet Challenge a wrap!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Like & Tweet Challenge this month! We've reached our goal of 1,000 Facebook Page "Likes" and came very, very close to our Twitter Follower goal with 1,444 followers. We're delighted with the results and appreciate your interest and interaction. Stay tuned for another contest in November, during Christmas Craft Fair!
To view the prizes and winners' names and entries from the Like & Tweet Challenge, click HERE!
The Craft Council is pleased to launch its latest contest: the "Like & Tweet" Challenge! There are 5 easy ways to enter and 5 fine craft prizes to be won! All you have to do is get online and interact with us on Facebook and Twitter in any of the following ways:
HOW TO ENTER:
- 1 entry for completing our Facebook Page contest form (click the Thumbs Up logo tab on our FB page to answer 1 easy question) -- don't forget to click the "Like" button just above it as well! (our goal is 1,000!) *Goal reached!
- 1 entry for clicking "Share" on any one of our Like & Tweet Contest posts on our Facebook Page
- 1 entry for clicking "Follow" on our Twitter account (our goal is 1,500 followers!) *1,444 at the time of contest closing - so close!
- 1 entry for Re-Tweeting any one of our Contest tweets
POST A PHOTO!
- 1 entry for Facebook inboxing / Twitter @-ing us with a photo of yourself giving a thumbs up while showing off a piece of NL craft (one photo max per entrant). One of the 5 prizes will be given to the entrant whose photo receives the most thumbs up votes at contest close. We'll add the photos we receive daily to our FB page so that you can get your votes in! See the prizes and prize winners at the above link as well.
Contest begins July 25th and runs until 1,000 Facebook likes have been reached. Employees and volunteers of the Craft Council are not eligible to win a prize. No purchase necessary to enter. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as is. Must be a resident of Newfoundland and Labrador. All Entry Forms become the property of Craft Council NL and receipt will not be acknowledged. Craft Council is not obligated to engage in correspondence regarding the Contest with any person other than the 5 selected winners. Craft Council will have the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest, at any time. Failure to provide such proof may lead to disqualification. In addition please note that to qualify to win the entrant must still like the page at the end of the contest period and continue to like the page after the contest. Entry forms will be declared ineligible if they are late or incomplete. Within five (5) days following each draw, Craft Council will attempt three (3) times to contact the winner of the prize by telephone and/or email at the contact information provided in the entrant’s Entry Form. Prizes must be collected within 10 days of the winner's notification. By entering the Contest, entrants consent to the announcement and use of the entrant’s Entry Form, name, address, photograph, likeness, image, biographical information, voice and statements by Craft Council for advertising, promotional and information purposes without any further compensation to the entrant or any other person. Craft Council reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at any time, subject to applicable law.
Thank you to Danielle O'Driscoll, past workterm student, for designing the Craft Council "Like" logo you see above, which features our logo's colours.