Seeking Guest Bloggers
The Craft Council website is seeking guest bloggers from our membership and the fine craft world to be featured on our bi-weekly blog.
Benefits of Guest Blogging:
This is a great way to get involved with our community online, share your ideas, connect with others and promote craft! Guest blogging also helps you gain more exposure for your own craft blog or website.
Interested? Here's How to Begin:
If you'd like submit a craft-related article to be considered for our website:
- Write your blog article (max 300 words) on a craft-related topics that is news-y, how-to oriented, opinionated or feel good. Your post should be informative, well written and include usable information and appropiate links to external sources. Blog articles must be previously unpublished content - we want your freshest stories!
- Submit photos (2 max) with appropriate photographer credits included. We will choose one to include with your article.
- Prepare a short bio (50 word) to let people know more about you, the author! You can include a link to your own blog or website here, for added promotion.
- Send your article with supporting images and links to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Guest Blogger" in the subject line. We will get in touch with you!
Get Scheduled In!
We're currently accepting blog articles for March, April and May. If you have an idea for a blog post that is seasonal, and want to be included in a certain month, the sooner you send us your intent to enter and your article, the better your chances of booking a blog post berth! We already have requests coming in. We'd love to hear from you!
Terms & Conditions
The Craft Council reserves the right to:
- The Craft Council reserves the right to select, revise and edit submitted articles for length, quality and content.
- The Craft Council reserves the right to use blog names, logos and entries of any submitted blog articley for promotional or business purposes in the future.
- Entrants affirm their blog entries are their own original work, have not been copied from others or from previous entrants, and do not violate the intellectual property or copyrights of any other person or entity.